Thursday, September 17, 2015

Over-thinking!


I hate it. I absolutely hate it. It puts all the negative thoughts into my mind. Whenever I start over-thinking I start creating scenarios in my head. Some good, some bad. It can lead me to being let down.
It always creates a false hope. It always leads me to a bad mood. It makes me feel worthless and hopeless. It makes me feel like I was never good enough. It makes me feel like I am going to lose someone who means much to me. It stops me from doing something I want, because the scenarios scares me of the result and stops me from taking the risks. It prevents me from saying the things I've always wanted.
                          The biggest disease of the mind is over-thinking. It's like eating too much. The heaviness makes it difficult to stay light and flexible. Genuinely, it creates the problem that doesn't exists. It makes you swim in the river with no water.
                        A psychologist said," Over-thinking is a dream killer, sometimes you can drown yourself in your own dreams." Certainly, it ruins you. It ruins the thing, twists the situation, makes you worry and finally makes everything worst than it actually is.
                     When you start over-thinking, you start breaking everything into small pieces and even get deeper into it. You even cover your good qualities by your thinking and let it burn for sometime. You let yourself be in, in a firetrap and that fire gets into every room of your mind. You become like a Dracula sucking your own blood. You deconsecrate everything and just over-think.
                        Though you know it's unnecessary thinking. Though you know it hurts you more than in real life. Though you know it makes your situation more complicated. You over-think! This is because when you start over-thinking you can never stop it. So, just never let anything play in your mind. Feel relaxed all the time. Stay calmed. Just leave everything and watch what's gonna happen next!

                                                     -Hritik Pathak 77!

No comments:

Post a Comment