Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A letter to my dad!

Dear Dad,
Having a father like you is the best complacency I have ever got. Having a guy like you in the clan is the happiest thing our family has ever got. Having a mate like you makes me feel like I am the most luckiest one.
           You are the perfect example of how a person with the feeling of altruism should be. You are the perfect example of how a person can ascend in his life just for others. You are the perfect example, how a god's gift should be.
              You are the best father anyone can ever have. Your ways of dealing with my every problems in such a diplomatic way is one of the best quality in you. Your way of acceding my proposals is just awesome. Spending the time by clicking photos with a photographer like you has always been my favorite moment.
Your way of making fun of me, even makes me laugh. Talking with you whenever you are boozed up makes me feel even funnier. Your habit of never getting in a bluster mood is the thing I love the most. That's why I feel free to share my secrets with you. That's why sometimes I feel like you know about me more than I know about myself.
          Sometimes I dream of the moment when we two will go in a tour, sit in a bank of river and have a can of beer. LOL!
                 I know you love me the most. I know you are the one who will stand by my side even though the whole world is on the other one. I know you are the one who will catch my finger and make me move on in every situation. Just remain happy. Stay cool. Stay funny as ever. Keep supporting. And don't worry one day i'll surely make you proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment