Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fake people!

Today when I wake up, I wake up with a tired face describing the tiredness of fake smile, fake hugs, fake friends, false hope and fake people. And when I try to open my eyes I fear whether I am surrounded by the fake ones or not.
                     Nowadays, I see a lot of fake people and sometimes I think what happened to those real ones? Actually today fake people do not surprise me anymore, loyal people do!
                          Fake guys are like pennies- two faced and too cheap. They are very good on pretending that they like you and they care for you. But they will be the one stabbing you in your back and asking you, "Why are you bleeding so hard?"
                   Nowadays everyone isn't your friend. Just because they hang with you and laugh with you doesn't mean they are for you. Just because they share something with you doesn't mean they are the real ones. People pretend very well.
                       Today I have so many fake people around me that I have been habitual to it. I realize the person with whom I used to share my every feelings was actually hiding everything from me. Sounds nonsense but a guy became so fake that one day he forgot who he actually is.
                              But now, I am fed up with them. I am tired facing them. However, I know I can't change the people around me but I can certainly choose those with whom I want to be. And I am damn sure I won't choose those who are fake and who keep on giving me fake hopes in order to grab unnecessary attentions. So, now it's my life, it's my choices, it's my mistakes and it's my lessons.
                                                    And you, yes you! Stop letting people be in your world just because they show you some hope. For the reason that it makes you feel good doesn't mean they may be true. Stop being afraid of those enemies who will attack you. Be afraid of yourself, if you will hug a fake guy someday.
             Be careful with whom you share your weakness. Some people can't wait for the opportunities to use them against you. Never eat with the people you didn't starve with. Never ride with the people you didn't walk with. It doesn't matter even if it makes you alone in a crowd. Be yourself. Control your mind, emotions and feeling. And yes pay attention every time because one real situation clearly exposes all those fake people.
                                                             -Hritik Pathak 77

No comments:

Post a Comment