Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My 17th book!

So, it’s my 17th year now. It can’t believe it. Time gets passed so fast. Thank you all for wishing me on my birthday. Thank you all for making me feel special.
              I have completed 16 years of my lifespan. Don’t know how much days or years I am gonna live. Till now I have collected lots and lots of memories, though I don’t find them enough. Till now I have tried many things, though some beneficial and some blatant.
        Falling in love, bunking classes, getting involved in fight, getting drunk, driving crazy, making fun of teachers, etc. These things has always been my favorite moments.
                      Now it’s my 17th book that I am writing. 16th was the best, full of memories, full of joy and full of excitement where I experienced new things, where I met new people.
      But now, exhaling all my negative thoughts I’ll have to move on in those things in which I couldn’t. I’ll keep on writing good stories which will certainly make my 17th book better than that of 16th.

           All those incidents have taught me many stuffs. They say mistakes are the best teachers and yeah after making so many mistakes I am finally realizing what is it to be a good lover, a better son and the best person. I am finally learning all those stuffs which are making me mature day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment