Saturday, September 12, 2015

And a day without her

A day without her made me feel like a decade without her. Truely I missed her alot. I was satisfying myself remembering her smile. I was happy remembering the moments we had with each other. It felt like something important was missing. It was like my blood about to lose it's colour. I was like an empty beer glass. I was like a cigrattee without match stick. I was like why I miss her so much. It's just amazing. I didn't even used to miss cricket that much. Just a day and that much worst feeling. That's just LOL! I have realized now I can live without cricket but not without her. Not at all! Just I wanted was to spend a little time with her, even a minute would be enough. Just I wanted was a doz of her one smile. Just I wanted was a word from her sweet lips. Just I wanted was a blink of her cute eyes. Now just I think is , if one day could kill me this much then what if she goes too far away from me. In that case, surely I would leave this world, in fact there won't be any reason for my survival. Surely, I would give up. How I hope like there won't be any wall between us. How I hope like she would understand my love. How I hope like she would love me as much as I do her. How I hope like she would be by my side forever and we would spend our life looking to each other. And how I hope like she had missed me as much as I did her today. So, this was how my day ended up. The feeling that I missed her throughout the day. The feeling that i couldn't celebrate my weekend. The feeling of darkness everywhere!!! ~Hritik Pathak 77

No comments:

Post a Comment