Monday, September 7, 2015

Expectations!

I don't know why am I having such expectations. I don't know why my heart is beating faster nowadays. I don't why it feels like she is close to me. That one dream, that one smile and that look has increased my expectations. Looking into her eyes I feel like I am inside her. In fact I find myself inside her. I feel like her every smile is dedicated to me. Nowadays, I am having manifestation that she at least likes me. This is how I wanna move on, with her. These expectations has increased my feelings. These expectations has made me more attracted towards her. Now, I have found myself loving her more than anyone and anything in this world. I find myself caring her the most.
                                                        But I don't know the reasons for having such expectations. Though I know and I have experienced that expectations hurts a lot. Everyday my expectations are increasing and everyday I realize I am gonna die soon. However, I know it's not my fault at all. Maybe seeing her in my every dream is the reason behind this. It has been about two weeks that I have found her in my most of my dreams. I just find me and her in this world. But I know this dream will never be fulfilled, coz she gives a damn to me. Though I know these expectations are gonna hurt me a lot, I wanna include. I wanna make her realize that no one can love her more than me in this world. I wanna show her how crazy I am for her. Maybe she won't understand these sort of things. Maybe she won't understand my love for her. But I know how I am. I know I'll be there for her throughout HER LIFE! I know I'll be waiting for her. No matter I'll be in elemental form forever, I will work harder to get her. But now, all I can do is just wait for her to understand this soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment