Saturday, September 5, 2015

I am in love !

I feel like I am getting mad day by day. I feel like something amazing is happening in my life. I feel like my eyes need some check up. How can I see a same girl getting prettier day by day? The same girl, the same identity, the same style but the prettier look the prettier smile and the prettier face everyday. I told my friends about this and asked them if they see the same, but they started laughing at me. They started teasing me. But I know that's because they don't see her the way I do. I see her from my heart and they see her from her eyes. So, I can feel her smile getting cuter everyday. I can feel her face having a beautiful glow everyday. I can feel her look getting more killer everyday. Today when I see her, I find myself falling more deeply for her. I feel my heart beating more faster for her. Maybe that's because I am in love. In love with an alien who can do several magics inside me. In love with a girl who has stolen my heart and has hidden that somewhere inside hers. In love with a witch who has casted my spell in me, whose spell lets me off into a world. A world where I feel everything is perfect because she is in it. Don't know what is happening to me, when I saw her for the first time it was like the time stopped for a moment and I felt like the only people in this world are me and her. But now the time stops only for a while. Maybe the time is directly propotional to her beauty. Oh, how I wish I could see her gor my entire life so that I could forget all my pains, all my sorrows and spend my life looking at her face!! -Hritik Pathak 77

No comments:

Post a Comment